Saturday, March 14, 2009

workout update

This week I got off to a slow start. I took off Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Well, I guess that isn't totally true because I worked for four hours weeding the front landscaping and raking up some leaves. I was back on track Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and actually added 10 more minutes each day to my treadmill workout. I think your advice was the best Dolphin, so I watched some tv, read some, and listened to music. Now, I am going to close this posting and get on to my workout!

1 comment:

  1. Dolphin always seems to have the best advice (I stopped trying to advise HIM years ago...!).

    I'm so proud of you for your dedication on your treadmill! I'm still trying to put together the best workout for me. I really like following the Namaste Yoga show on the FIT channel, though when it's on, I don't always feel like exercising. I can re-join my gym (123 Fit) anytime, but I don't want to commit & just end up losing interest again.

    ReplyDelete