Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spring blooms


Well, I have to share my amarylis bulb. It has four large blooms and is such a beautiful red. I have had it for many years, but it has never looked so good, I guess it likes living in Arkansas. I almost forgot to plant it last year after our move, but came across it late spring and planted it our in the bed behind the house. It must have liked it! Hope everyone's spring weather isn't too bad, we are very chilly today and it is very windy. It has been raining a lot this week. We are scheduled for more rain on Monday and Tuesday, which is typical for this part of the country this time of the year. I pray that all those near the flooding rivers up north stay warm and dry.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous bloom! Spring's still dragging its heels here in Colorado...had an honest-to-goodness blizzard last Thursday...and yet another dumping today. Mary has her first soccer game on Wednesday...& it looks like more snow that day too!

    ReplyDelete