One of my favorite things to do is follow blogs about quilting. Last week someone (sorry I can’t remember which blog) posted a picture of their african violet on top of a quilt. That got me thinking about the window in my bathroom that has the perfect lighting for my african violets.
So I decided to use the color of the african violets to make a window sill runner to go under the pots and brighten the ledge a bit. I decided to make easy little nine patches, and I always love blocks turned on point so why not. Well it ended up taking quite a bit of time to draft it all and get it put together, but I really think the extra time was worth it!