Sunday, February 22, 2009


Well, it is done! After spending a week outlining the rectangles in this quilt with hand quilting, I decided that some circles and curved lines and designs might better suit it better. So I started over two weeks ago taking out the original quilting and starting over. I had fun exploring my new quilting method which is much better for my carpel tunnel. I also went out of the box on this by cutting the original blocks in half and rearranging them into a new design. So this test quilt served it's purpose.


  1. Wow! It's an optical illusion, too! If you look at the picture for awhile the patterns start to go all 3D!

  2. That must have been a lot of work to take that stitchin apart. But it looks like it is worth it!