Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dichotomy



Well, it is done! After spending a week outlining the rectangles in this quilt with hand quilting, I decided that some circles and curved lines and designs might better suit it better. So I started over two weeks ago taking out the original quilting and starting over. I had fun exploring my new quilting method which is much better for my carpel tunnel. I also went out of the box on this by cutting the original blocks in half and rearranging them into a new design. So this test quilt served it's purpose.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It's an optical illusion, too! If you look at the picture for awhile the patterns start to go all 3D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have been a lot of work to take that stitchin apart. But it looks like it is worth it!

    ReplyDelete