Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Biggest Loser!

Ok, I have to start by saying I have been bad after Christmas about doing my yoga like I was before Christmas. I am feeling more confident now that the sun is shining again and I am able to get out and walk.
I have been watching the biggest loser. What a great show if any of you don't you should try it next year. My friend Christine asked me to watch it so we could discuss. It really is inspirational if you don't think you could lose weight and really shows the emotional struggles people who have weight problems go thru. My favorite team is the purple team!
Well, this week the trainer had them doing yoga and they were all very happy, most of the time when they are working out in the gym they are unhappy campers. They all said that yoga was very soothing even though they admitted it was hard and made them sweat.
Well, all is well until I saw obese people doing the tree pose. I have avoided the tree pose ever since I started doing yoga. If an obese person can do it , then I should be able too. So I will let you know how it goes, I will not be a loser when it comes to the tree pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment