Friday, March 13, 2020

March Cheddarback Quilt Blocks

I really didn't I would make such great progress on these blocks.  Just shows you what a rainy day spent in the sewing room can accomplish.  There are only two more months of blocks ( ten blocks) to complete to make this a completed top!


Here is a close-up of the five inch finished blocks for this month!




The next photo shows them set in the sashing and cornerstones with  the 12 inch finished block!  I also went ahead and made sure I had enough cornerstones and sashing cut for the next two months.  I  think it is going to be hard to wait for the last two months to release as we are getting so close to finishing this project!



6 comments:

  1. I like the shirting you are using for the sashings. Keeps the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty blocks! I didn't get much accomplished today either - I have to stop reading the news and get on with my life and create!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I tried to stay informed especially now with the virus news but enough is enough

      Delete
  3. These look really nice, going to be a lovely quilt. I've been downloading the pattern but I don't know if I'll ever get around to piecing this quilt or not. The to do list is too long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I don't know how many things I have saved and then once in a while I clean house and they get put in the trash can. I really like the farmhouse look of this one and am glad I attempted it. But I am getting to the point of overload when it comes to quilts.

    ReplyDelete