Sunday, June 16, 2013

Block five

I finally started block five for  Baltimore Garden. I have spent the last several weeks working on a secret project. I will be adding a post later this year with more information.
I decided to try a basket block, there are several in the quilt. I opted to make the basket as it was done on the original quilt, and not weave the basket. I found that a glue stick came in handy.  I used the back basting method of applique for the handles.  Today I will be adding the base to the basket, and then heading over to Kathy's blog   to see what others are slow stitching today!

1 comment:

  1. This is going to be gorgeous! What a great idea for a basket!
    Thanks for linking up!