Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hosta/Azalea garden





I have been rearranging and babying my hostas for the past three years. I have a sum and substane with its beautiful large yellowish green leaves, down to minature hostas that I brought with me from my garden in St Peters. The show of the garden this year is the center pic, a plain green yet stunning hosta.
It is terrible I really don't care for their blossoms and usually cut them off right after they bloom but the texture they add to the garden is wonderful. I also have three white azaleas in the bed. I also moved two azaleas that have been struggling on the south side of the house since we moved here. They have only been in their new location a little over a month and are already showing signs of happiness.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment