I finished block one of Baltimore Garden early this week. I am happy with the way it turned out and love how the variety of green fabrics are working together. I am using a solid turkey red for all of the flowers.
Block two was started earlier this week, and today I will be working on adding the last three flowers. This is block is E1 and called Natilie's Nasturtiums. Again, it is one of the easier blocks, and it going together pretty well. I love the detail work of applique and the pure enjoyment of stitching. I guess all the practicing I did on my Bluebird of Happiness and Red and Green Quilt have paid off!