Thursday, April 5, 2012

Garden Walk






knock out rose

weeks tree rose
knock out tree rose


hybrid tea rose

faded flower on knock out tree rose

strawberry plant blossom


white azalea

future hydrangea blossom

azalea blossom
My two favorite hobbies are quilting and gardening. There are so many quilters that are also gardeners. I think the photos tell it all, its all about color.   As long as weather permits, I usually start my day with a stroll through the yard to see what has changed over night.  This morning there was so much beauty, I just had to run inside and grab my camera.  Hope you enjoy the beauty too!

1 comment:

  1. Your garden looks great and so many beautiful flowers. I know what you mean by taking a walk around the yard. I have blooming Clematis, Irises and the knockout rose bush is loaded with buds. Also the transplanted rose bush has buds.And there are big clumps of purple shamrocks.

    ReplyDelete