Friday, March 30, 2012

Then there were five













This has been such a beautiful week. The weather has been more than gorgeous, and I have spent a lot of time planting my garden and enjoying the contrast of the green grass with the  flowering azaleas in my yard. The bird feeder has hosted many birds some of my favorites are cardinals, yellow finch and red finches, and the first hummingbird of the season.

What could top all of that, well I was able to finish the final block of the Blessing Baskets Mini offered by Temecula Quilt Co in the month of March. Today I am awaiting the final instructions to see how to assemble these five blocks into a mini!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I did this project, love the little blessing baskets too. Spent the last hour cutting the sashings and setting pieces, hopefully I will get to sewing it together next week. Thanks for you kind words.

    ReplyDelete